Tuesday, April 17, 2007

post for 2/19

I was not able to see the poetry archive, but from being in class afterwards made me wish that I could have been there. It seems that it can be an extremely helpful resource for researching important things from way back when. It must have really been an amazing experience to be able to see and touch some original photographs from famous artists that have made history. Even though I use the digital process of photography more often than using film, I still think it’s important to know the different processes that were used back in the beginning of when photography was first discovered. I still think that the digital process has become an amazing tool for the process of photography. I think being able to learn the process of photoshop and its many features is an incredible experience. Bdeing able to transform a whole photograph on the computer is still kind of mind-boggling to me.

No comments: